3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ III Helmet Attach Earmuff, 33dB (Class 5) H540P3GS/E (Each)
The 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ III, H540P3 earmuff is a high-performance hearing protector and has been developed for use in high-noise environments like airports, marine engine rooms, power stations, and print works. The double casing technology minimises resonance in the holder casing resulting in maximum high-frequency attenuation.
The large space inside the cups helps reduce heat and moisture build-up, and the soft, wide foam cushions offer low contact pressure around the ears, making them comfortable to wear for long periods and increasing compliance through user wear preference. Our earmuff stands for effective protection and the highest comfort for the wearer. The cushions and foam inserts are available as Hygiene Kits which are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, extending the life of the product. 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ III Earmuffs are available in neckband, helmet attached and Hi-Viz green models.
- Compatible with both 25mm (GS Blade on product) & 30mm (E Blade in box) hardhats
- SLC₈₀ 30dB, Class 5 Product
- Large space inside the cups helps minimise heat and moisture build-up
- Soft, wide, cushions help reduce pressure around the ears
- Cushions and inserts available as replacement HygieneK its
- Compatible with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System for an accurate quantitative assessment of noise reduction and individual hearing protection
Data Sheet: Download Data Sheet
|Hearing Protection Style
|Hard Hat Attached
|Machine Operation, Grinding, Mining, Blasting, Construction
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.