3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ I Helmet Attach Format Earmuff, 26dB (Class 5) H510P3GS/E (Each)
3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ I Earmuffs, H51 0PGS/E are our innovative, lightweight helmet-mounted hearing protectors that help reduce exposure to hazardous levels of noise. They feature a low-profile design that makes them easy to combine with other safety equipment and have soft, wide comfortable cushions that reduce pressure around the ears.
Get lightweight hearing protection that combines excellently with other safety equipment with 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ I Earmuffs, H51 0P3GS/E. They’re ideal for moderate industrial noise. The space inside the cups helps reduce heat and moisture build-up, and the soft, wide cushions help decrease the pressure around the ears, making them comfortable to wear for long periods. The cushions and foam inserts, available as Hygiene Kits, are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, extending the life of the product.
- Compatible with 3M™ 25 mm hardhats and visors, with 30 mm hardhat adapter included
- Modern, stylish slim line cup design
- Space inside the cups helps minimise heat and moisture build-up
- Soft, wide, cushions help reduce pressure around the ears
- Cushions and inserts available as replacement Hygiene Kits
- Compatible with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System for an accurate quantitative assessment of noise reduction and individual hearing protection
Data Sheet: Download Data Sheet
|Hearing Protection Style
|Hard Hat Attached
|Mining, Machine Operation, Grinding, Blasting, Construction
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.