3M™ Particulate Filter 2135, P2/P3 (Pair)
1 Grady Crescent
1 Grady Crescent
Erskine Park NSW 2759
3M™ Particulate Filter 2135, P2/P3
1 Pair per Pack, 50 Packs per Carton
Provides protection against: Particulates (P2/P3*). * Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
Filter Rating: P2/P3
Filter Type: Particulate Filters
Product Series: 2000 Series
Pack: 1 pair
Carton: 50 packs
ote that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES)
- With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 100 x WES
- Made from 3M high performance filter media for effective filtration efficiency
- Lightweight and provides low breathing resistance
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Help you work safely in hazardous environments
- Common Applications/Hazards: For protection against toxic particles such as asbestos (refer to local government guidelines). Also for mould remediation and Beryllium
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.