3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ One Touch™ Refill 391-1001, 23dB (Class 4) (Box of 500 Pairs)
3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ earplugs packaged in convenient Refill Bottles to fit your One Touch™ dispenser 391-1000. The world`s first foam earplugs and still the most widely used cylindrical earplug today. Packaged in convenient Refill Bottles to fit your One Touch™ dispenser.
The 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ earplug is an economical, reliable choice for hearing protection and conservation. Slow recovery, low-pressure foam conforms to the shape of the ear canal to help create a comfortable, snug noise barrier. These earplugs are moisture-resistant They are also test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System.
- The cylindrical design fits comfortably, offering an effective acoustic seal with 3M™ proprietary slow recovery foam that ensures a good custom fit inside most ear canals
- Textured surface helps them stay in place with jaw movement over long periods
- Compatible with 3M™ E-A-R™ One Touch™ Pro Earplug Dispenser
- Compatible with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System for an accurate quantitative assessment of noise reduction and individual hearing protection
- 23dB (Class 4) attenuation and tested and approved against AS/NZS 1270:2002
- Hydrophobic construction (repels water)
|CSA Class||CSA Class AL|
|Hearing Protection Style||Push-to-fit|
|Insertion Style||Roll Down|
|Recommended Application||Assembly, Blasting, Cleaning, Demolition, Electrical, Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Machine Operation, Painting, Sanding, Welding|
|Specifications Met||AS/NZS 1270:2002|
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.