3M™ Disposable Half Face Respirator 4251+, A1P2 (Each)
The 3M™ Maintenance Free Half Face Respirator 4251+ is a ready-to-use, maintenance-free half respirator designed for effective and comfortable protection against organic vapour and particulate hazards found throughout industry (A1P2).
3M™ Maintenance Free Half Mask 4251+ is a simple and ready-to-use respirator with an integrated cartridge and filters. Our two large, bonded-carbon filters give low breathing resistance, and the close-fitting, non-silicone, textured face seal is soft and non-allergenic. Includes a resealable bag for hygienic storage and transportation.
- Lightweight, low profile and well balanced design
- Textured face seal minimises slippage and improves comfort
- Use until damaged, particulate filters clog or gas filters become saturated
- Ideal for contractors, plant shutdowns and spill response
- Eliminates the need for a separate respirator, cartridge/filter or carrying out respirator maintenance
- Re-sealable bag provides convenient and clean storage between uses
FFA1P2 R D
Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Gas, Vapor & Particulate Filter
One Size Fits Most
|Half Respirator 4000 Series
|Half Face Mask
|Replaceable Cartridge Included
|Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.