3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ 1.8m Single Leg SRL with Carabiner Connector 3101340 (Each)
Nano-Lok™ is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to a harness, there are a variety of models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano-Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within centimetres—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- Swiveling anchorage loop with stainless steel triple action karabiner
- Wide variety of configurations available
- 1.8m 19mm Dynema polyester web lifeline
- Stainless steel triple action self-locking karabiner on lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loop
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- i-Safe™ equipped
Data Sheet: Download Data Sheet
|Connected Safety ID Equipped
|Block to Anchor Point
|Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, General Industrial
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.