The Glove Company were the first glove manufacturer to bring Hi-Vis Orange Nitrile Disposable Gloves to Australia.
In Australia, and around the world, the colour orange is a powerful bright colour often used in the safety industry to indicate hazards. If a person is wearing Hi-Vis Orange coloured clothing or PPE, they will generally become more visible and stand out. Being easily identified is often vital when working in high-risk environments. Hi-Vis orange disposable gloves form a key part of a workers personal protective equipment.
Benefits of Orange Disposable Gloves
- High visibility orange colour so you can safely see what you are doing.
- Orange easily shows any contaminants on the glove, helping to prevent cross-contamination.
- Perfect for high-risk industries where it is easy to see if the glove has torn or fallen off, causing contamination to the working environment, such as maintenance on complex machinery and inside of engines. The same principle applies in food processing too, as there are not very many hi-vis orange coloured foods.
- Great for use in low light or low visibility environments.
- Easy to tell if the glove has become compromised due to incidental contact with chemicals.
- Unique colour can be used as part of an internal system to designate risk levels, so safety managers can easily see if their employees are wearing their hi-vis PPE.
The Glove Company have a range of Orange Disposable Gloves available, if you have any other questions, contact us.