Ansell Microflex® 93-260 (Box of 50)
1 Grady Crescent
1 Grady Crescent
Erskine Park NSW 2759
Traditional disposable gloves are designed to provide protection against chemicals for only short periods of time – in the event of a splash; while chemical gloves typically have a thicker, sturdier design for longer lasting protection. Ansell designed MICROFLEX 93-260 to be thin, chemical-resistant disposable gloves that offer higher levels of protection against chemicals for longer periods of time than ordinary single use gloves. At just 7.8 mils thick, these thin nitrile and neoprene gloves offer this superior protection while also providing enhanced tactility and dexterity for easy handling of small parts and tools.
MICROFLEX 93-260 gloves achieve this through an innovative three-layer design that resists a wide range of aggressive chemicals. The exterior nitrile layer delivers maximum protection against several organic solvents, while the soft neoprene middle layer provides acid and base resistance. A final interior layer provides a continual dry feel, while also easing the donning and doffing process.
MICROFLEX 93-260 chemical-resistant disposable gloves meet the requirements for both EN 374 certification in Europe, and KOSHA certification in Korea. When tested against aggressive chemicals like Sulfuric Acid, N Heptane, Hexane and Methanol, these nitrile and neoprene gloves demonstrate impressive permeation breakthrough times.
MICROFLEX 93-260 are silicone-free to prevent surface defects when wearers handle objects and equipment finished with paint and other coatings. They have a low acceptable quality level of 0.65 AQL to reduce the risk of exposures due to pinhole defects. MICROFLEX 93-260 gloves also feature an extended cuff for added protection over the wrist and forearm.
- Three layer design for superior protection against harsh chemicals
- The thinnest chemical resistant disposable glove for enhanced tactility and dexterity
- Extra soft material and ergonomic design for outstanding fit, feel and flexibility
- Lower acceptable pinhole rate (0.65 AQL) for reliable protection against hazardous substances
- Tested against both fentanyl and gastric acid (vomit) to simulate hazardous, real world overdose situations
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Life Sciences
- Emergency Medical Services
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Inspection, selecting, checking parts
- Assembly and inspection of components
- Equipment repair and maintenance
- Production line support and maintenance
- General Purpose Auto Aftermarket
- Oil, fluids and filter change
- Blending, compounding solids and liquids
- Sample taking and processing
- Transferring liquids and solids between vessels and tanks and process equipment
Standards And Certifications
EN ISO 21420:2020
Product DetailsSizes: XS-XXL
Material: Nitrile, Neoprene (Polychloroprene)
Not made from natural rubber latex
Cuff Length: Extended
Powder Content: Powder Free
External Glove Surface: Textured Fingers
Freedom From Holes (Inspection Level 1): 0.65 AQL
Palm Thickness: 0.198mm/7.9ml
Finger Thickness: 0.20mm/7.9ml
Allergy Prevention: Latex (Type I)
Glove Length: ≥ 285 / 11.2
Product Segmentation: High Risk
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.