Blundstone Women's Safety Series - Safety Boot - Black #897
1 Grady Crescent
1 Grady Crescent
Erskine Park NSW 2759
The #897 is a women’s safety boot specially built for hard work. That’s why it’s got a water-resistant upper, heat-resistant rubber sole and all the comfort features to make it ideal for long days at work.
Available in Australian Women's sizes: 5-11 (half sizes 6.5-9.5)
Materials & Specifications
- Specific fit for women
- Black water-resistant leather upper
- Convenient heavy-duty YKK zip with zip fastener
- Breathable, anti-bacterial lining
- Zip sided for easy on easy off and easy release lace locks
- Moulded TPU bump cap for added abrasion protection
- Padded collar and tongue
- Low density shock absorbing polyurethane (PU) midsole
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- Outsole heat resistant to 300˚C
- XRD® Extreme Impact Protection layers inserted into both the heel and forepart construction
- Comfort Arch PU footbed with XRD® pad for supreme impact protection
- Steel shank for maximum torsional stability
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
Genuine Women's Fit
Designed and manufactured specifically for women, offering optimum fit, support and comfort along with a range of safety features.
Rubber Outsole —300°C Heat Resistant
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 300°C and has a very high insulating value providing short term resistance to melting and cracks at higher than normal temperature ranges that may be encountered in an industrial environment.
Luxury PU Footbed
Our ultimate Comfort Arch footbed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
Breathable, Anti-Bacterial Lining
Designed to keep feet comfortable by drawing heat away from feet in hot conditions and providing warmth when it gets cold. The linings are anti-bacterial, breathable and quick drying, keeping you comfortable all day.
Electrical Hazard Resistant
Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard.
This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
Steel Toe Cap
Capable of withstanding an impact of 200 joules, they're the ideal boot if you're on your feet all day and require lightweight protection. And because they're metal free, they won't set off any metal detectors.
PU - Polyurethane | TPU - Thermoplastic Polyurethane
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.