Actichem System 7 Hand Pad S7.HAND (115 x 250mm)
For innovative and effective hard floor cleaning with dirt pulling impact and huge capacity. The System 7 floor pad and chemical solutions effectuate optimal and economical cleaning success in retail centres, industry workshops, banks, offices, hospitals, airports and indeed wherever there is people and foot traffic.
System 7’s deep-pore cleaning action resolves tough cleaning challenges and provides an efficient long term solution to tile and floor maintenance.
Exploiting the pore deep cleaning of mineral hard floors with the Tile & Grout Cleaner LF in combination with the System 7 pads allows a massive reduction of expensive cleaning time. The cleaned floor areas are immediately usable thanks to reduced drying time and extended cleaning intervals. Advantages, hard to measure, are the increased value of the floor and the environment. With each set of pads, up to 10,000m2 can be cleaned. The System 7 pad material remains tear resistant even when used with structured tiles.
Application Areas and Surface Suitability
Mineral hard floors become grayish and unsightly over time, often stained with years of soil/detergent build-up which cannot be removed even by strong chemistry and abrasive floor scrubbing pads. The dirt appears especially bothersome in places that count on freshness, cleanliness and hygiene. The larger the area is, the more worthwhile the application for the System 7 pad will be. The innovative combination of materials with profiled structure in the System 7 pad are crucial for deep cleaning and an incorporated dirt pulling effect.
The System 7 pads are an extreme advancement on the traditional fire sponges/soot sponges. The System 7 pad combines perfectly with both the Actichem Fire Fix and Fire Restore to produce a brilliant fire restoration cleaning solution. The benefits of using System 7 for fire restoration are very extensive, but some of the significant benefits include the fact that the pads can be rinsed out and re-used again and again. Many disaster restoration experts find that when using the System 7 pad and Fire Restore combination, they have completely eliminated the requirement to re-paint some walls.
- Entirely overcomes traditional tile re-soiling complaints.
- System 7 eradicates the need for conventional deep cleaning.
- Considerable reduction in costs through reduced employment of labour and chemistry, as well as an attractive pad life-span.
- Structure of floor and skid resistance are restored and preserved.
- Stained tiles shine like new. Greyed tiles appear white again.
- More economical through faster cleaning applications and longer cleaning intervals.
- Universally applicable with all scrubber-drier and single disc machines.
- Detergent free and odour free. Suitable for use in food areas.
- Ultra low foam – suited to scrubber driers.
- System 7 is highly effective. The innovative micro-splitting procedure cleans deeply without detergents or solvent and leaves no residue.
- System 7 removes all dirt residues including oil, fat, rubber abrasion, grime, detergent residue and limescale.
- System 7 cleans without damage to the substrate being cleaned, including marble and fine stone.
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.