3M™ E-A-R™ Flexible Fit Earplug Uncorded Earplugs, Polybag, 328-1000, 20dB (Class 3) (Box of 400 Pairs)
The 3M™ E-A-R™ Flexible Fit Earplugs are designed for insertion into the ear canal to help reduce exposure to hazardous levels of noise and loud sound. These 3M™ earplugs feature a soft foam tip and a flexible foam-covered fitting stem that allows easy insertion into the ear canal using one or two hands. The fitting stem also keeps ear tips clean even when hands or gloves are dirty. The durable foam-encapsulated design of these uncorded earplugs helps to provide a snug yet comfortable fit and reduces exposure to hazardous noise levels.
Fit test probes are available to conduct fit testing using the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual Ear Validation System. The patented design and innovative thermoplastic materials make this earplug one of 3M's most versatile and durable push-to-fit style earplugs. Workplace applications can include assembly, blasting, cleaning, demolition, electrical, facility maintenance, grinding, machine operations, painting, sanding, and welding. These earplugs may be appropriate for the following industries: automotive, construction, general manufacturing, metal fabrication, military maintenance, repair and operation (MRO), mining, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, and transportation.
- The conical shape of the earplug along with the soft conforming foam helps provide a snug and comfortable fit
- No roll-down required helps keep the earplugs clean during fitting
- Attenuation data available for both two hand insertion (SL₈₀ 20dB (Class 3)) and one hand insertion (SL₈₀ 16dB (Class 2))
- Compatible with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System for an accurate quantitative assessment of noise reduction and individual hearing protection
- Washable and reusable. Suggested use for up to 2 weeks when following wash and care instructions
- Good for workers with only one free hand available for inserting earplugs
|CSA Class AL
|Facility Maintenance, Assembly, Blasting, Cleaning, Demolition, Grinding, Painting, Sanding, Machine Operation, Welding, Paint Preparation
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.