Ansell AlphaTec® 38-514 (Pair)
Our thinnest butyl gloves, delivering superior chemical resistance, dexterity and comfort.
- Advanced defenses: AlphaTec® 38-514 butyl gloves offer superior protection against highly aggressive chemicals, including aldehydes, ketones, esters and concentrated mineral acids
- Reduced allergy risks: As they are free from latex proteins, these hand protection gloves present no risk to wearers with latex allergies
- Improved ergonomics: Designed for comfort, AlphaTec® 38-514 industrial gloves feature a naturally curved shape and a soft feel, protecting hands while facilitating donning and doffing
- Enhanced flexibility: Their soft butyl formulation also enhances their flexibility and dexterity
- Strengthened grip: In addition, these butyl gloves feature a rough finish around the hand section, enhancing grip and ensuring safer handling
- 36 pairs in a carton; individually wrapped with insert
- Life Sciences
- Equipment repair & maintenance
- Loading and unloading of proces equipment
- Handling incoming goods
- Filling, blending and charging of raw materials
- Transferring liquids and solids
- Opening and draining pumps valves or lines
- Transferring liquids and solids between vessels and tanks and process equipment
- Supervision of running operation
- Charging and blending raw materials
- Opening furnaces draining pumps valves or lines and crackers BTX process
- Cleaning furnaces, distillation pumps, valves or lines and crackers BTX process
- Unexpected leakages spills or other releases
|Length||350mm, 13.8 Inches|
|Sizes||7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Coating Material||Butyl Polymer|
|Grip Design||Rough Finish|
|Palm Thickness (MM/Mil)||0.35 / 13.8
Standards And Certifications
EN ISO 21420:2020
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.