Riley® Stream Evo™ Safety Spec (Pack of 10)
- Tecton 400™ K&N Anti-scratch and Anti-fog / UV400 / Moisture repellent
- Arida™ Moisture Repellent + Anti-fog
- Single wraparound polycarbonate lens
- Soft, ventilated TempFLEX™ temple tips provide a comfortable, secure fit
- Lateral protection
- Slim temples enhance comfort when worn with ear defenders
- 100% metal free
- Soft, adjustable, anti-slip nose bridge
- Stream Evo Accessory Pack available separately. Contains adjustable headband and gasket.
- Weight 23g
- 9.5 Base lens
- Complies with AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
High wearing comfort as well as increased slip resistance
Unique flexible TPE temples provide an unrivalled feeling of comfort around the ear whilst gripping securely
Lenses with the TECTON 400 coating help prevent light at the higher end of the UV spectrum from passing through the eyewear. This coating also contains high performance anti-fogging and anti-scratch properties on both sides of the lens, whilst also being moisture repellent.
Adjustable nature allows a secure, anti-slip fit over the nose.
Clarity of vision is provided for outdoor workers through the ARIDA™ coating. The moisture-repellent ARIDA coating on the outer surface helps to prevent water droplets from sticking to the lenses. The inner surface of the lenses also feature anti-fogging properties.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.