Howard Leight Max Lite Single-Use Uncorded Earplug LPF-1 (Box Of 200)
- Ideal size for workers with smaller ear canals.
- Low pressure polyurethane foam expands gently for comfortable long-term wear.
- Contoured T-shape for easy handling and wear.
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up.
- Uncorded Earplugs - individual poly bag - Box of 200
- Fire Protection
- Law Enforcement
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- 29 CFR 1910.95 - OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
- ANSI S3.19-1974 - Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
- Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) - Canada Labour Code
- Z94.2-1994 - Attenuation Test Protocl (CAN)
- 2003/10/EC - EU Hearing Directive
- 89/686/EEC - EU Directive/PPE
- Category II - EC Category/PPE
- EN 352-2:1993 - EC Standards
- NOHSC: 1007 (2000) - National Standard for Occupational Noise (AUS/NZ)
- NR 15 - Security and Health of Work, Annexes 1 and 2, n°3.214/1978 - Occupational Noise Regulations (BR)
- ANSI S12.6/1997 - Method B - Attenuation Test Protocol (BR)
- 9001:2008 - ISO
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $100 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.