Bisley Soft Shell Jacket BJ6060
- Showerproof fabric with breathable membrane
- Waterproof rating: Up to 7,500mm H20
- Reflective piping along chest and back
- Eyelet ventilation under arms
- Bonded internal fleece face
- Two waist pockets with waterproof zippers
- Elasticated drawcord at hem
- Sleeve cuff adjusters reduces water entering over wrist
- Chin guard zip stopper
96% Polyester, 4% Spandex with Bonded Fleece and TPU Lamination 310gsm
Traditional Fit XS - 6XL
The ultraviolet radiation trasmitted through a fabric to the skin is measured and given a rating of 15 (min protection), 30 (good protection), 50, 50+ (excellent protection).
Garments designed to keep you warm in cold weather.
Resistant to light rain. Fabric is either treated with an outer coat finish or a waterproof membrane is added to the reverse side of rainwear fabrics. Generally if a garment repels liquid on the outside and is not fully seam sealed on the inside, it is also categorised as showerproof.
Built in stretch that allows greater ease of movement when working.
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.