These industrial nitrile gloves offer versatile chemical protection of 15 mil, performing across a diverse range of applications.
- Combining ruggedness and chemical resistance, protects workers' hands exposed to a greater variety of chemical hazards
- High performance nitrile compound ,providing an outstanding combination of chemical resistance and strength, for optimal results in wet or dry work environments
- The glove offers a far superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection,compared with rubber or neoprene gloves
- High levels of flexibility, comfort and dexterity
- 12 /polybag; 12 polybags/case
- Cotton flocking, reducing sweat for the wearer
- Sandpatch finish giving the glove a smooth surface that decreases
- Indirect costs, thanks to fewer rejects of fragile parts
- Fully reusable, with an unequaled abrasion resistance
- Provides superb comfort for the wearer
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)
- Machinery and Equipment
- Handling metal sheets & panels
- Metalworking & assembly operations
- Press injection molding
- Seizing and finishing structural parts
- Fixing, clipping parts and wire harnesses; connecting devices
- Assembly & inspection of components
Standards And Certifications
EN 420:2003 + A1:2009; Category III
Sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Coating Colour: Green
Coating Material: Nitrile
Cuff Style: Gauntlet
Grip Design: Sandpatch
Length: 330mm, 13 inches
Thickness: 0.38mm / 15 MIL
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $100 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.