3M™ Particulate Filter P2/P3 HF, with Nuisance Level Organic Vapour/Acid Gas Relief, 6038 (Pack of 10 Pairs)
The 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series attaches to the 3M™ Half and Full face respirators, they are lightweight and well balanced when fitted to the respirator. Provides protection against Particulates, Hydrogen Fluoride, Nuisance* Level Organic Vapours and Acid Gas (P2/P3** HF). The protective casing helps deflect sparks and splashes of liquid. The casing also assists in environments where decontamination is required.
* Nuisance Levels are those levels below the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES).
** Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
- Solid top design reduces the chance of premature caking, clogging, or soiling with dirt, grime, water or dust
- Protective casing aids decontamination practices
- Temperature resistant cover protects filter media from heat, sparks or physical damage
- Patented bonded web technology has more surface area than many standard filters which helps lower breathing resistance making it more comfortable to use
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
Working with hydrogen fluoride and creating toxic particulates. Applications include working in certain chemical and fertiliser plants. Ideal if requiring a protective casing to deflect sparks, splashes or to wipe down
|Cartridge/Filter Rating||P2/P3 HF|
|Cartridge/Filter Type||P3 R|
|Filter Type||Particulate Filter|
|Gas & Vapour Protection Type||Solid and liquid particles – in solid plastic case for rough application, Acid Gas, Hydrogen Fluoride Gas up to 30 ppm and relief from nuisance level, Solid and liquid particles, Hydrogen Fluoride, Organic Vapor|
|Product Series||6000 Series|
|Product Type||Combined Filter|
|Respirator Compatibility||3M™ Half Facepiece Respirators 6500QL Series|
|Specifications Met||Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012|
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.