3M™ Particulate Filter 6035, P2/P3 (1 Pair per Tray)
1 Grady Crescent
1 Grady Crescent
Erskine Park NSW 2759
3M™ Particulate Filter 6035, P2/P3, 1pair per tray, 10 Trays/Box
Provides protection against: Particulates (P2/P3*). The protective casing helps deflect sparks and splashes of liquid. The casing also assists in environments where decontamination is required. * Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
* Please note, price quoted is for 1 pair (1 pair per Tray)
The 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series attaches to the 3M™ Half and Full face respirators, they are lightweight and well balanced when fitted to the respirator.
- Solid top design reduces the chance of premature caking, clogging, or soiling with dirt, grime, water or dust
- Protective casing aids decontamination practices
- Temperature resistant cover protects filter media from heat, sparks or physical damage
- Patented bonded web technology has more surface area than many standard filters which helps lower breathing resistance making it more comfortable to use
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
Filter Type: Particulate Filter
Connection Type: Bayonet
Product Series: 6000 Series
Product Type: Particulate Filters
Unit: 1 pair / Tray
Carton: 10 Trays/Box, 4 Boxes/Case
- Common Applications/Hazards: - For protection against certain particles, dusts, mists and fumes such as sanding, grinding, cutting, drilling metal, masonry, wood and concrete - Carrying out lead or mould remediation - Also for certain asbestos tasks (refer to local Government guidelines***) - Ideal if requiring a protective casing to deflect sparks, splashes or to wipe down
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.