3M™ Particulate Filter 2125, P2 (Pair)
1 Grady Crescent
1 Grady Crescent
Erskine Park NSW 2759
3M™ Particulate Filter 2125, P2
1 Pair per Pack, 50 Packs per Carton
Provides protection against Particulates (P2)
Filter Rating: P2
Filter Type: Particulate Filters
Product Series: 2000 Series
Pack: 1 pair
Carton: 50 packs
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES)
- With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 50 x WES
- Made from 3M high performance filter media for effective filtration efficiency
- Lightweight and provides low breathing resistance
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Suitable for use with 3M™ Half Face Respirators 6000 / 6500QL / 7500 Series and 3M™ Full Face Respirators 6000 Series
- Common Applications/Hazards: For protection against certain particles, dusts, mists and fumes such as sanding, grinding, cutting, drilling metal, masonry, wood and concrete
- AS/NZS 1716:2012
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.