3M™ DBI-SALA® Blue Spreader Bar E522-SB1 (Each)
The DBI-SALA spreader bar is designed for use with harnesses incorporating confined space loops or D-rings and is ideal for confined space entry/exit and rescue and retrieval applications providing both comfort and security when lowering and lifting workers. The Spreader Bar forms part of a confined space rescue and retrieval system typically used with a Winch and Davit Arm or Tripod assembly to raise and lower a worker into and out of a confined space. When used together during emergency retrieval operations, they keep the victim in an upright position and reduce the space needed to extract them.
- Rescue and retrieval “Y” design spreader bar
- Adjustable rescue wrist straps
- Comfortably raise/lower personell during confined space or rescue operations
- Simple and fast attachment
- Constructed from heavy duty webbing
- Compact and lightweight design
- i-Safe™ enabled
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.