Brady Gate Valve Lockout 125-162mm Dia Red
Valve lockout devices are the safe way to secure valves and control potential hazards from fluids, gas and steam. To prevent injuries it is imperative that valves are isolated prior to any maintenance. Brady’s range of valve lockout devices are available in various adjustable and universal options for additional flexibility.
- Makes locking out valves safe and easy with the Brady Gate Valve Lockouts.
- Made of durable, non-adherent plastic to resist chemicals and hot and cold temperatures
- Stainless steel hinge design for added strength and durability
- Unique knockout feature accommodates OS&Y or “rising stem” gate valves
- Designed to accept all locks with up to 9.4mm shackle diameter and 19mm or greater vertical shackle clearance for a great variety of applications
- Available in five sizes to fit valve handles from 25mm up to 330mm in diameter
- Green is frequently used to indicate if valve is locked in open or Red closed position
- Housing Material: Polypropylene
- Rivet Washers Material: Steel
- Temperature range - Polypropylene: -40° to 150 °C
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.